Bloom Your Blog – Beginning Blog Design
If one of your goals this year is to spend more time writing on your blog, you aren’t alone! In this intensive two-week class, Jessica will show you how to take your blog to the next level with thoughtful design and Photoshop.
In this video-based course, you’ll learn how to create a cohesive look and feel for your blog, and how to use Photoshop to create the “bits & pieces” that every blog needs. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the basic vocabulary of web design
- Use brainstorming, mood boards, and worksheets to design a cohesive look and feel for your blog
- Set up your blog with a simple, flexible template you can customize
- Create a new blog header
- Create a custom background, and the bits-and-pieces that every blog needs
- Perform basic edits on photos
- Create a watermark
- Integrate widgets into your blog
- Create ads and blog badges to share your blog with others
- And so much more!