Digital Scrapbooking 1: Up & Running with Photoshop
You love taking photos of events and your everyday life. You celebrate, savor, and save. In this all-new class, I’ll show you how to tell the stories of your life with Photoshop!
In this video-based course, you’ll learn all the basic Photoshop tools and how to use them to manipulate and integrate the five materials of our craft: photographs, patterns, brushes, embellishments, and type. During our class, I’ll show you how to create digital scrapbook pages from templates and from scratch. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the basic vocabulary of design for print and the web
- Download and unzip files
- Open, close, combine, create and save images of different types
- Create a layout using a quickpage
- Create a layout using a digital template
- Create a layout from scratch with a blank document
- Use digital patterned paper
- Install and stamp digital brushes
- Perform basic edits on photos
- Download and install fonts, and use the Type tool
- Create photo collages
- And so much more!