Easy Tribute Albums
Collaborate, curate, and create a group gift album in 30 days or less
There’s no better gift you can give this holiday season than a tribute album for someone you love—from all the people they love most. Starting November 14, spend five surprisingly stress-free weeks with Stacy Julian, Angie Lucas, and Wendy Smedley creating a group gift album that will be treasured for a lifetime.
Stacy, Angie, and Wendy will share three different album approaches for you to select from, or combine into your own approach! They’ll walk you step-by-step through their proven strategies for rounding up photos, memories, and messages from loved ones near and far, and they’ll show you exactly how to assemble it all into a timeless tribute album. Whether you have three contributors or 30, and whether you want to follow the instructions exactly or forge your own path, you’ll find the support you need to complete the best handmade gift ever in plenty of time for Christmas.
Easy Tribute Albums includes:
- 3 different album tracks to choose from—or combine ideas from all of them into your own custom approach
- 3 detailed handouts (one for each album) outlining the entire project, step-by-step. These are available the day class begins, for those who like to work at their own pace
- Welcome note from the teachers in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- 3 live chats (one with each instructor)
- Email access to all three instructors throughout the workshop
A Note About Supplies: If you know the size and style of album you’d like to prepare, feel free to gather supplies ahead of class. If you’re unsure, please know that you’ll have plenty of time to make these decisions and order products during the first two weeks of instruction.