Journey to Happiness – Discovering and scrapbooking what matters most to you
Somewhere deep inside, we all know what matters most to us. But as busy as we all are, we rarely take the time to explore the guiding principles and deeply held beliefs that underlay everything we do, let alone to scrapbook about them.
Now, in this returning 4-week workshop, Journey to Happiness – Discovering and scrapbooking what matters most to you, from veteran instructor Lisa Day, you’ll have the guidance you need to define what matters most to you. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll set up creative action plans to help you stay true to your most important priorities—and you’ll make pretty projects to reflect them!
Lisa will walk you through four exercises in the areas of Awareness, Focus, Change, and Action. She’ll share valuable resources that will motivate you to make sustainable changes in your life. And she’ll guide you through four inspiring projects that will document your journey to happiness and harmony.
The journey to happiness is an ongoing process, but with a clear focus and lots of creative encouragement, you can enjoy that journey every step of the way.
Lisa’s class includes:
- Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
- Video tutorial and transcript
- Printable templates and downloadable worksheets
- Voice messages available as streaming audio, downloadable MP3 files and transcripts
- Links to inspiring resources to help you on your journey to discovering what matters most
- Supply list with live links to product resources
- Welcome notes from Lisa in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Two live chats with Lisa
- Email access to Lisa
- Private classroom blog posts